Humphrey Fellowship in USA 2023 – Fully Funded Exchange Program
The applications are now open to apply for Humphrey Fellowship in the USA for Pakistani youth. This is a fully-funded Exchange program and it covers the full cost. The Fellows in the Humphrey Fellowship Program gain a more comprehensive understanding of the U.S. and the Fellows’ home countries through an exchange of knowledge and understanding of issues of common concern.
Humphrey Fellowship in the USA is an outstanding opportunity for fellows, so do not miss it and apply soon as possible. Top fellowship programs under which you can study for free in the US are geared toward the self-motivated student who has leadership potential and has the potential to change the world.
About Humphrey Fellowship in the USA:
Through a non-degree fellowship, the fellows can develop their careers through courses at selected universities, conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. Workshops and seminars are held regularly for Fellows to keep in touch with their Humphrey colleagues and pursue their individual program goals.
To expand their knowledge of American culture and to network with American peers, Fellows in the Program are encouraged to travel away from their host campus. Humphrey Fellowships are available for individuals who wish to gain a global perspective and become global leaders.
You may apply for the ANU Scholarships for International students.
|Deadline:||18 April 2023|
Benefits of Humphrey Fellowship in USA:
- Participants will be covered for all travel costs related to the program.
- The host institution will pay the full tuition and fees.
- A maintenance allowance will be provided to fellows.
- If necessary, fellows will receive free academic English language coaching.
- There will be a one-time settling allowance.
- You will be covered by health insurance.
Fields under Fully Funded Exchange Programs:
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Higher Education Administration
- Economic Development
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- International Religious Freedom
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Urban and Regional Planning
You may apply for Masters scholarships for the year 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Humphrey Fellowship in USA:
- An undergraduate degree (first university degree or Bachelor’s degree)
- Full-time professional experience for a minimum of five years
- No or limited previous experience in the U.S.
- Evidence of leadership skills, and a history of community service.
- As well as proficiency in English (TOEFL IBT, ITP test, etc.)
- All applicants must demonstrate their proficiency in English. If you wish to submit a Duolingo English Proficiency Score Report with your application, you may do so.
The deadline for submitting an application is 18 April 2023.
How to apply for Humphrey Fellowship in USA?
If you wish to apply, you need to fill the online application form, and submit it before the deadline.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.