Are you interested in opening a free Facebook dating account? If the answer is affirmative, you ought to read this article. Facebook has made the decision to establish a platform where people can discover matches by taking advantage of the vast audience it has. Do you have a free dating account on Facebook? You are missing out if you don’t. Facebook has introduced official dating.
This style helps you get to know someone before and after your match and enables you to be real in a way that a normal dating profile cannot. Because it is immediately integrated into the Facebook main app, this service is exclusively accessible via the mobile app and does not call for any further downloads.
In 2018, Facebook unveiled a brand-new free dating service, which will suggest prospective matches to users who wish to build a free dating profile based on their Facebook activity. If you are at least 18 years old, you can choose to use Facebook dating and also build a dating profile.
Up to nine of your Facebook friends or Instagram followers can be chosen. Secret Crush will notify you that you have a match if more than one person has also entered your name.
Is there a Facebook dating app?
Although the majority of people believe this platform to be its own app, it is not. The Facebook website does not have this function; it is only found in the Facebook mobile app. If you have a Facebook account, you can build a free dating profile, and this article will show you how.
The steps on how to activate Facebook dating are right here:
- Power on your device and connect it to the internet.
- Launch the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Fill in your “Email address” and “Password” in the required field.
- Choose “Sign In” Or click the “Create an Account” if you don’t have one.
- Tap on the menu button at the bottom of your display screen if you have an iOS device.
- For Android users, locate the menu button at the top right corner of your screen and click on it.
- Search for “Dating” in the Shortcut section and tap on it.
- You can tap on “See more” if you can’t find it.
- Select “Dating “on your screen (The icon with a pink heart-shaped icon).
- Choose “Get Started”
- Follow the instruction on your screen to set up your profile.
- Tap on the pencil icon to edit any of your profile information.
- Choose “Next” at the bottom of your screen to proceed to the next step.
- Follow the rest on-screen instructions to complete the process.
By following these steps you will be able to activate a free Facebook dating account, but you will have to update the Facebook app on your iOS or Android first. So, ensure you are using the latest Facebook app.
Is free Facebook dating safe?
Free Facebook dating is safe as any other kind of online dating. If you are concerned about your privacy in the Free Facebook dating, that won’t be an issue for you.
You can also choose to set up the information that you want others to see on the platform. You have a free degree to control your profile and what other users see.
Facebook Dating Availability
The Facebook dating platform is presently available in some countries. Facebook dating was launched to enable Facebook users who are singles to find a meaningful relationship through things they have in common.
Here is the list of some countries that Facebook dating is currently available.
- United kingdom
- The Philippines
These are some of the countries that the Facebook dating platform has already been launched.